US Lacrosse ~ Michigan
20th ANNUAL FALL 7 ON 7 TOURNAMENT—Boys and Girls
Michigan’s original, biggest and best 7 v 7.
Every dollar earned supports lacrosse in Michigan.
WHERE: Kenneth A. Hope Soccer Complex, 5801 Aurelius Road, Lansing, MI 48911
COST: $350 per team (Insurance provided by USLM) (5 games )
WHEN: Saturday Nov. 9th, 2013 (9am-4pm) Youth and JV Boys and Girls
Sunday Nov. 10th, 2013 (8am-4pm) Varsity Boys and Girls
Registration must be done on-line. Payment can be made by check or Paypal. The NEW deadline is OCTOBER 31, 2013 AT 5:00 P.M*., but we may sell out earlier. REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE ONLY UPON OUR RECEIPT OF CHECK FOR $350 or ON-LINE PAYMENT. Rosters will be completed on-line and must be complete by November, 6th. (Paypal fee includes processing fee of $8) *Teams allowed after deadline only if space permits
Register here: https://www.mytournamentregistration.com/USLMich7v7/
WHO: Boys and Girls, H.S. through Youth --
**Boys H.S. **Boys J.V. **Boys 7th - 8th, **Boys 5th- 6th, Boys 3rd-4th
**Girls H.S. **Girls J.V. **Girls 7th - 8th, **Girls 5th - 6th
TEAMS: Boys 7v7 teams consist of Goalie--2 defense--2 midfielders--2 attack
Girls 7v7 teams consist of Goalie and 6 field players
No player limit. All teams must have adult supervisor
GOALIES: Goalies without a team can register to be placed on a team lacking a goalie!
Register as a player, click Goalie box (under the Team Information portion), and do not select a team. No cost!
NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED.
For more information send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete your team registration on-line. Pay on-line ($358) or mail check ($350) to:
USLacrosse - Michigan
c/o Jason Gratson
2525 Norton Lawn
Rochester Hills, Michigan, 48307
(Make checks payable to US Lacrosse – Michigan)
*** Upon on-line payment or receipt of check, team roster registration will open.
***No weather cancellation refunds. (We must cover our costs, and this is our primary fundraiser)
***Game schedule will be available online Wednesday, November 6th
***Rosters of teams of HS or JV level that have numbered jerseys will be made available to attending college coaches.
USLacrosse ~ Michigan
19th ANNUAL FALL 7 ON 7 TOURNAMENT
BOYS AND GIRLS
WHEN: Sat/Sun Nov. 9&10, 2013
WHERE: Hope Soccer complex – 5801 Aurelius Road, Lansing, MI 48911
· Passes will not be used this year. Hope Soccer Complex will be charging $5 per car to park.
ARRIVE AT LEAST 75 Minutes before your first game to allow time for traffic. First hours will be jammed!!
Important Information about the Tournament....
1. Registration and Payment hold your spot, but, we must have your complete roster (including all requested information) completed by Friday, November 1st.
If you want college coaches to recognize you, create team roster numbers and use those numbers for your registration. This info will be given to college coaches that attend.
2. Please find where your team will be playing. There will be a field map on the USLM website at www.michiganlacrosse.org . Tell your team before the tourney (a) your team name, (b) where you’re playing, (c) when you play. The schedule and rules should be on the website by Wednesday November 6th, 2012.
3. Each team must have an adult supervisor. That’s the person we’ll communicate with.
4. PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY WITHOUT A MOUTHGUARD. BOYS MUST HAVE FULL EQUIPMENT. GIRLS MUST HAVE FACE MASKS.
5. Make sure you provide water for your team. Pick up ALL of your water bottles!
6. Enter off of Aurelius Rd. Soccer Complex will charge $5 per car. You may wish to meet at some large area lot or park-and-ride and consolidate cars before coming to the site.
7. Per MHSAA: Coaching is permitted, but not by your school coaches. School coaches may watch. Don’t wear school uniforms, but school helmets are ok. Do not use your high school team name. Be creative! Have fun with team name!
8. We want to include all divisions and genders, but if an insufficient number of teams sign up for any division, it may be eliminated and refunds made. The number of teams in oversubscribed divisions may be limited to provide sufficient fields for other divisions.
9. Clean up your trash. Groups leaving trash will be excluded from future tournaments.
1 No team switching. (Play for one team, all day.) Only players on roster may play. JV Players that have played on Saturday may “play up” on Sunday. Still must be rostered.
2. No “playoffs”. Instead: more “regular season games”
3. Tournament officials may make rulings at any time for the good of the tournament.
4. Fighting will not be tolerated. Ejected players may be removed from the tournament. Abuse of officials and staff will not be tolerated.
5. Each team must provide a ball person for each game, and (boys) an adult to help keep penalty time.
Good Luck. We look forward to a fun weekend of lacrosse!
Clark Bell 248-561-4578 <email@example.com>